Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Wednesday 22nd June 2022

 




Park Home Owners JUSTICE Campaign.

The 10% Commission Charge Report.

 I have been asked to reply to the report on the link below.

 Whilst I will of  course do this, I feel strongly that I should put forward the views of the park home residents that it will ultimately affect.

  If you have read the lengthy report below, that was sent to Government,  and have a strong view on its content.  May I ask that you please email it to Sonia at phojc1sm@gmail.com

 Please keep any replies clear and concise.

 Your replies will be treated with strict anonymity and no names - only the content - will be included in the response that I send.

 When sent, I will post my response on the Justice Campaign web site. FB pages and database.

 Best wishes and thank you

Sonia



No comments:

Post a Comment

22nd April 2023

THIS TAKES YOU TO THE NEW WEBSITE Park Home Owners JUSTICE Campaign Park Home Owners JUSTICE Campaign www.phojc.co.uk